Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed. I t amazes me that our elected officials can fly into DC, come up with a plan to save our economy, even set a dollar amount on it. Now they're debating how to spend it? Come on, if the $750 billion is legitimate, whouldn't they have devised a plan as to how it should be spent? It now seems they went, came up with an exorbitant figure, said let's let the citizenry buy on, then we'll decide how to spend it (i.e., special interests). The whole lot of them should be hauled out and stoned. </div></div>

    They have a plan, Boney. The folks in charge are gonna carry off as much as they can, send some thier cronies way, and let us worry about the bills we had to start with and paying the 700 billion back. The man said change [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'm thinking some "change" is as good as normal people will do.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member curveball08's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2008
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    This is a reason why I hate big government. The government is the most unorganized and corrupt instituion that ever existed. I like Churchill's quote "Democrocy is the worst form of government next to all other forms of government." I think most of us have no choice but to agree.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    THIS group , with Bush is gonna do half and the other half of the money will wait for the crowning? I thought we needed the bailout as soon as possible? Obama is talking about another part of the plan. Do you guys think this is going to be as much as the 350 mil, parts 1 & 2?

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: curveball08</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a reason why I hate big government. The government is the most unorganized and corrupt instituion that ever existed. I like Churchill's quote "Democrocy is the worst form of government next to all other forms of government." I think most of us have no choice but to agree. </div></div>
    I don't really think in this "big" government is the issue [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I think it is "bad" government that is killing us.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    Too easy for "big" government and "bad" government to be one in the same. Let's throw 'em all out and start over again.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush shuffles the bailout money.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too easy for "big" government and "bad" government to be one in the same. Let's throw 'em all out and start over again. </div></div>
    OK -wait, am I dreaming again that I just got shotdown on the forum? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Let's see...dirty, dinner buck...nope , I'm still awake. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •